You're invited to join The Hike Collective on an exclusive opportunity to indulge in the natural beauty and phenomenal feel of Rottnest Island, on their Signature Samphire Rottnest Trail Retreat.
Traverse spectacular coastal headlands, pass stunning inland lakes along “walking on water” boardwalks, and encounter both natural and man-made attractions that make Rottnest Island such an iconic Western Australian destination.
As you discover the deep history and tales of Rottnest Island, you will see a side to this incredible destination that even the locals of Perth haven’t experienced. This ultimate nature immersion experience will pamper you with nature, and elevate your energy and joy as you relax and rejuvenate in one of Western Australia’s newest and most incredible hotels, Samphire Rottnest.
Enjoy three days and two nights stay, with private banquet dining, relaxed coastal accommodation, and a journey of discovery.
*Please note this tour is based on twin share accommodation, and single supplement is available on request
- Three guided hikes along the Wadjemup Bidi hiking trails of Rottnest Island
- Two nights twin-share accommodation at Samphire Rottnest
- Return Ferry from Fremantle - Rottnest
- Island bus transfers to hiking trails and settlement
- Two gourmet lunches on trail
- Two delicious breakfasts at Samphire
- Two bespoke dining experiences including a long table banquet at Samphire
- Evening cocktail masterclass and bespoke botanical cocktail
- Free time to rejuvenate poolside or on the bays and beaches
- Historical stories and secrets covering local heritage and culture of Rottnest Island
- Friendly and knowledgeable, first aid trained and eco-certified trail guides and retreat hosts
- Exclusive opportunity to explore Rottnest Islands hiking trails with award winning tour operator, The Hike Collective
- Access to all photos of your retreat
- Complimentary use of hiking poles
For tour dates, pricing and booking information, visit The Hike Collective website.